Have you ever tried to hire a WebRTC developer? What about deciding what’s best to place in your resume to get picked by the right company?
In this eBook, I want to share with you some insights on what developers AND managers who dabble with WebRTC on a daily basis think – so you can write your company’s next job listing or hone your own resume.
This eBook contains interviews with 7 savvy people working in the WebRTC space since its inception:
- 1Amir Zmora, Founder of SwitchRTC (acquired by YouNow)
- 2Arin Sime, CEO and Co-founder of WebRTC.ventures
- 3Chad Hart, Chief Editor at webrtcHacks
- 4Emil Ivov, creator of Jitsi, a popular SFU (acquired by Atlassian and later 8×8)
- 5Gustavo García, developer, now at Epic Games (worked at TokBox, Houseparty)
- 6Iñaki Baz Castillo, co-creator of mediasoup, a popular SFU
- 7Philipp Hancke, developer, now at Epic Games (worked at &yet, TokBox, appear.in, Houseparty)